Haven’t you noticed that there are always a few kids in your child’s class that seem to never miss a day of school. When it comes time to hand out perfect attendance certificates, they are always on the list. Well, researchers have discovered that there are certain characteristics that these children usually have in common, and here they are:
1. Keep hands cleaned – kids typically put their hands in their mouth quite a bit. If children keep their hands cleaned there will be less of a chance for respiratory and gastrointestinal diseases
2. Moderate Exercise – kids who play and run around on average of 30-60 minutes a day have less instances of catching colds and the flu
3. Sleep – kids who do not get enough sleep are twice as likely to catch a cold
4. Brush and Floss – kids who brush and floss daily have better immune systems
5. Fruits and Veggies – kids who have a balanced diet and consume larger quantities of fruits, and especially vegetables, increase the amount of anti-oxidants in their body, which are needed to fight illnesses
6. Chiropractic Care – kids who get regular chiropractic adjustments are able to move better, typically exercise more, and are less likely to catch colds and other sicknesses
So there you have it. If you want your kid to be on stage with a certificate of perfect attendance, or maybe you just want your children to be healthier, then follow these simple steps. It is easy to do and your kids will reap the benefits.